This one is different:

This is funny!!

YOU fill in the blanks about ME and send it back to ME.

But FIRST send a blank one out to all your friends, so they can return the favour to you.
Be honest-they're really SCARY to get back.
It only takes a few minutes, so just do it!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st: Send (forward) this Survey to everyone you know to see how well he or she knows you. 2nd: (reply) fill this survey out about the person who sent it to you and send it back to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Name:
2. Where did we meet:
3. Take a stab at my middle name:
4. How long have you known me:
5. Do I smoke:
6. What was your first impression of me upon meeting:
7. Colour of my eyes:
8. Do I have any siblings & how many:
9. What's one of my favourite things to do:
10. Do you remember one of the first things I said to you:
11. What's my favourite type of music:
12. What is the best feature about me:
13. Am I shy or outgoing:
14. Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:
15. What's your favourite memory of me:
16. Any special talents:
17. Would you consider me a friend:
18. How many children do I have:
19. If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:
20. If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what one thing would I bring?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now just sit back and wait for everyone to return the emails about you!!!

GOOD LUCK!

No comments: