Four Catholic Mothers

Over a coffee one day, four Catholic mothers are proudly discussing their four son's achievements in life.

First mother, her voice full of pride says, "My son is a Priest, and when he enters the room everyone calls him Reverend."










Second mother, with a smirk on her face says, "My son is a Bishop and when he enters the room everyone calls him Your Excellency."













Third mother: "Far be it for trying to humiliate you but my son is a Cardinal and when he enters the room everyone calls him Your Eminency."












The Fourth mum takes a sip from her coffee, and the others look at her questioningly as if to say "Sure he is not the Pope?" and then she whispers in awe and adoration:












"My son is a formidable 190 centimetres tall and very muscular stripper, and when he enters the room people go into a trance and yell at the tops of their voices: "Oh My God!""

No comments: